Every Child Begins The World Again…
Tip of the Day for Bloggers/Photographers:
- Don’t be afraid to process your photos in black and white! It brings out contrast beautifully! Example: Grandson is wearing a very dark shirt and the skin color is light…a great opportunity to show the images in black and white.
- It’s a format that suits almost any type of photography. Portraits, landscapes, urban landscapes, architecture. Not only that, it’s a medium that adapts really well to all lighting situations.
- Without the colors, there is nothing to distract from the subject.
- Black & White is always best to use, if the image has too much grain or noise.
- Photographers make note: Perfectionist clients that are worried about photos not matching room decor…this is the PERFECT solution!
If this is your first or second time here…please join our Pride in Photos family. Here you will enjoy tips, inspiration and just a lot of fun to brighten YOUR day. Go to the top right hand corner and fill in your email address. (NO emails are ever sold or distributed ever!)
I have been asked if all these tips will be shared on Facebook or Pinterest…the answer is NO! The only way to receive the tips and inspiration is through our Email/RSS Feed.
We don’t want you to miss a thing♥