Very Inspiring Blogger Award…
Yesterday, I was surprised to have been nominated for an award by the amazing blogger Ellen, who is a great inspiration to me. I feel honored that she finds my blog so inspiring that she decided to nominate me, as her blog and her life is truly inspiring. I love that she wants to continually grow as much as I do. You should definitely check her out at Practice Makes Perfect!
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you who have stopped by my blog, left comments, liked my graphics and photography and been supportive. Thank you for keeping me going, inspiring me to continue working and cheering me up on my bad days. Thank you for the Digital Goodness Love!
The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
Sharing my 7 things:
- I created a Bucket List a few years ago,and add to it almost weekly!!
- Addicted to E-Classes/education…can’t stop myself!
- My inspiration is usually found within the lines of a book, behind a camera or looking into the big blue eyes of my grandson.
- Started playing the game Mah Jongg a few years ago, and enjoy it immensely!
- One of the many reasons I started the Blog was to find like minded souls who love design and photography as much as I do.
- When it comes to Chocolate, resistance is futile.
- Looking for a photography or design or blog mentor to further growth.
Passing the award to:
Erika’s humbleness and love of family inspire me…
The Savvy Photographer
There is so much eye candy here…
The Lettered Cottage
Kevin and Layla’s passion with their design and photography…
Wendy’s tales of being a fulltime mommie, employee and an artist…
Rhoda has an incredible testimony…
Our common interest for family, home & travel…
4 Inspired Design
Debby a Boston based blogger that has a penchant for beautiful designs…
All of these blogs have a HUGE following! It took me a year of following these and a few other blogs to find the courage to start my own. Thank you to the leaders of the Blog World!!! Your creations, inspiration and love for others have inspired me to the moon!
If you visit any of their fabulous blogs…tell them I sent you!
Have a fabulous day!