9 Photography/Blogging Books To Put On Your Wishlist…
Today, I want to share with you some of the wonderful books I have added to my library over the last couple of years. My love for books and reading knows…NO bounds…believe you me! My husband can testify to this sometimes to his dismay♥ These books I have collected have one common theme, blogging and/or photography. Are you surprised? I want to thank my family and friends who have added to this beautiful collection for special occasions in my life. At the bottom of this post, you will find my latest 9 books that you see here on this post.
It all started years ago, when I started participating in online education. In every course I subscribed to, there was always a great book or two they recommended. Therefore, the book shopping started…and the library grew and grew….with many late nights of reading. The enjoyment I have had, taking this journey throughout these books has been amazing. When bloggers or photographers share something that is deeper than words, something intimate, something significant about who they are and what they care about. This to me, speaks JOY!
You are probably wondering how our furry friend Dalton, commonly referred to as “Bossy Boy” made it into this post. Well, lets just say, the hubster is not the only one who does not like this lady to read late at night. When the books are brought out and the reading begins, this stinker goes into action. I am propped up in bed, he begins his routine of climbing on top of me and starts to swat at the book over and over!! It does not matter, how many times he gets disciplined….to him his recourse is worth it. Seriously, 9 years of this routine, you would think ONE of us would get a clue!
Here are the latest 9 books in my library for bloggers/photographers:
- Blog Inc. – Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community. By: Joy Deangdeelert Cho
- The Huffington Post – Complete Guide to Blogging. By: Editors of The Huffington Post
- The Creative Photographer – Focus on the creative, rather than technical side of photography. By: Catherine Anderson
- Food Photography for Bloggers – Focus on the Fundamentals. By: Matt Armendariz
- Decorate Workshop – Design and Style Your Space in 8 Creative Steps. By: Holly Becker
- Plate to Pixel – Digital Food Photography & Styling. By Helene Dujardin
- Blogging for Bliss – Crafting Your Own Online Journal. By Tara Frey
- Food Photography – From Snapshots to Great Shots. By Nicole S. Young
- Start Your Own Blogging Business – Generate Income from Advertisers, Subscribers, Merchandising. By Jason Rich
I think you will find the best prices through Amazon…most of the time the bookstores don’t even carry books on blogging.
As I started out with this post…
Do What You Love…Love What You Do!
If you are a first or second time visitor, please join the Pride in Photos Family. Our community is growing leaps and bounds and for that we are eternally grateful. Our join button is at the footer of this blog.
If you loved this, you will like:
The Ocean Stirs the Heart/Online Learning