Let’s Play…It’s the Weekend!
So many of my smiles start with YOU grandson!
I will confess something to you…if it wasn’t for this little man…this blog probably wouldn’t of been born. He opened my eyes again to the world!
Tip of the Day for Bloggers/Photographers:
Making A ScreenShot
A screenshot is an image that captures what appears on your computer screen.
Screenshots can come in handy when trying to explain something to Support, or if you want to blog about something you’ve seen on your computer screen.
No matter what operating system you use, you can make a screenshot in just a few steps.
- Find the Print Screen key. (Depending on your keyboard, the key might be marked “PrtScn” or “Print Screen”)
- When what you want to capture is displayed on the screen, press the Print Screen key.
- Open your favorite image editor (like Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, GIMPshop, Paintshop Pro, and others).
- Create a new image, and press CTRL + V to paste the screenshot.
- Save your image as a JPG, GIF, or PNG file.
Go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>Snipping Tool
I love this option and use this a lot.
If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 you also have the option of using the built in Snipping Tool.
Sharing your screenshot
Once you have taken your screenshot using one of the above methods, you can use it as you would any image. For example, you can:
- Add it to a post or page,
- Attach it to your email to support, or
- Upload it to your media library, and give out the URL to your image
What are you doing this weekend?
Running 2 kilometers, a nature walk, playing with your grandchildren, walking your dog or renting a comedy?
Your not going to let me be the only one to play this weekend are you?
Have you joined the Pride in Photos family yet? We would love to have YOU! The more the community grows…the better we all become! Fill in your email address, and these inspirational posts will come right to you! Just go down to the bottom footer and you will see the follow box.