Blog of the Year 2012 Award…
It is an honor to be nominated for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award by Help With Your Life. Thank you very much!
This nomination means a lot to me, especially coming from someone who is such an inspiration, and genuine kind soul. I hope you will treat yourself and visit her blog soon!
So here is what you need to know about:
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Do you know a blog that deserves an award?
- Do you have special blogs that you love to read?
- Which blogs do you bookmark and follow?
- Would you like to give them an award this year?
Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award is for you!
Rules for the award:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect. This means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
There are so many blogs that do a fantastic job of providing inspiration, enlightenment and fun. This always makes it a challenge to single anyone out, from the vast amount who equally deserve acknowledgement.
I have gratefully received several awards recently, which has given me a wonderful opportunity to pass the recognition along by nominating many others as well.
Therefore, since this award has no minimum or maximum number of blog nominations required. We are using the wordpress blogs for nomination.
And now here are my nominations:
1. Francine In Retirement – Francine puts the “B” in blessings in your life. Here is a blog where you stop making a living, and you start making a life. Love you Francine!
2.Linda Willows – You will enjoy Love, Life and Spirit with Linda as she shares her own journey of Heart and Soul in candid prose of Love, aspiration, joy of becoming and the intimate revelation of Spirit. Linda you are such an encourager…God Bless YOU!
3. Petit 4 Chocolatier – Here you will find food, writing, life, and other things in-between. Judy’s baking and illustrations are just dreamy and yummy to say the least.
4.My French Heaven – Cuisine, Design & Joie de Vivre. Stéphane has such a beautiful connection with the people in France. It is a lovely thing to see.
Congratulations and enjoy!
Well done. . .
Sorry, I don’t want to overwhelm you with awards, but I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! More details can be found here: http://fictionalmachines.com/very-inspiring-blogger-award-round-two/one-lovely-blog-award-round-three/ Keep up the great work and Happy New Year! 🙂
Wow…thank you very much. Happy New Year to you!!
You’re welcome! Enjoy the day and make 2013 a great year!
That is awesome….congrats What a nice way to end your year!!
Congratulations Laurie…well deserved. 🙂
Good for you, Laurie. Congrats!
That is awesome, congratulations.
Laurie, congratulations on your award!! Your passion and love comes through on your blog. I love it!!
Thank you for the honor among these wonderful blogs. I appreciate it!!
Awesome!!! Your blog is great & this is very well deserved! I would love to nominate some of my favorite blogs, its ok I post this despite I am not a Nominee, right?:)
Yes, you can re-post the part on nominating new nominees.
Happy New Years to you.
Same to you, Laurie! I look forward to more posts from you!:)
Woo hoo! Congratulations to you, Laurie. What a lovely award to receive:) You so deserve it too. xx
Dear my friend ,May your life just make beautiful things , the soul remains eternally young and tender , all you desire shall be yours, and just let the tears of joy ! I wish to you a Happy New Year to be blessed with happiness, good health, prosperity,
and also your entire family!
Thank you dear friend.Many blessings to you and yours too!
WOW! Thank you! Honored by your nomination. Blessed by your words regarding my blog. May the coming year fill you with blessings.
BE ENCORAGED! BE BLESSED!
Many thanks and congratulations again! 🙂
Congrats on the nomination! Your blog is inspiring and every bit worthy of such an honor!
Of course the woman who nominated you is a woman of great taste. I think you have a marvelous blog as well. 🙂
Congrats, that’s a fun way to go into the new year!
Congratulations and may 2013 bring even more awards! Happy New Year!
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the award – The Thought Palette