A Few Things On My Radar…
Just a few things on my radar this past week/weekend:
- Drove pass these furry friends while driving home from Fathers Day weekend. I am a Midwest girl…missing the country just a little right now.
- I’ve been hooked on watching episodes of the BBC Series “Top Gear.” These 3 British guys have us in stitches…seriously you must give it a try!
- Just finished reading “The Paris Wife” by Paula McLain…oh, so good! This story brilliantly captures the voice and heart of Hadley Hemingway as she struggles with her role as Ernest Hemingway’s first wife.
- On my second dose of antibiotics…I keep getting reinfected from others going out in public sick with bronchitis…big sigh!
- We have watched a lot of movies with being me being ill, here are a couple…
- Promised Land with Matt Damon…loved. The film, directed by Gus Van Sant, stars Damon as a gas company salesman who travels the dying towns of the American heartland, buying up drilling rights from struggling farmers.
- The Impossible…A True Story. Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor star in this incredible sad tale of María Belón and her family’s experience of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami.
I hope you can find some fun and relaxation this weekend.
If this is your first or second time visiting Pride in Photos, I’d like to invite you to subscribe via email for the latest updates. They come straight to your inbox…so you won’t miss a thing.