Take a little travel advice from me…
You are looking at the entrance at the World Showcase in China of Epcot International in Orlando, Florida. I wasn’t going to post anymore on this trip, but I felt there was something else I really needed to share with you. But first, I have to show you a few more beautiful photos…
The Hubster…loves a good back rub! Panda Bear was more than willing to comply.
Here’s a great idea for those of us that don’t always have a green thumb☺ Just plant blown glass flowers in your garden.
In Mexico…where they were serenading us.
The whole experience of Disney has been marred a little for my family. Let me tell you why. While we had a great time for first half of the day,there was a tragedy that did happen.
My wallet was stolen mid-day and needless to say the vacation was done! Drivers license, credit cards, medical card etc.
So if you will allow me, I would like to give you some advice when traveling to Disney or any other big arena where thousands of people will be at attendance.
- Women, don’t travel with all your personal belongings! Only the very essentials. Drivers license, one credit card and your medical card…that is it.
- Disney will make you show your drivers license, which I think is ridiculous! This is just an accident waiting to happen with tens of thousands of people at their parks and identify theft running so rampant nowadays. You are very excited going into the park and the mass of people is on top of you. It gives you no time to slow down and take care of things properly.
- They also now fingerprint you…yes, you heard me right. So just when you get your Disney card put away, now you have to dig into your purse again…among the crowds and dig this out…along with getting in another line to be finger printed. This is only an amusement park folks…not the Pentagon!
- Put the three items I shared in item one…in a small security neck pouch that has a thin cord to go around your neck. Tuck this pouch inside of the front of your shirt and keep it there at all times! I say a thin cord, because if it is any thicker it will start being a burden to you. I feel if we had done this…this tragedy wouldn’t of happened to us. You can click on the image and it will take you to an example of the pouch I am referring.
- Last, but not least, if you are traveling with your partner have them have a copy of everything you are carrying in that small pouch. Traveling alone, then have all information on your iPhone. (Have your lock on the phone at all times.) This way you will immediately be able to start calling the credit card companies etc. to put a stop on these important documents.
Nobody is paying me or asking for a reference! This is out of my love for this community, that I am baring my soul and hopefully stop this from happening to YOU!
We will go back to Disney and be their guest…but we will be playing smarter the next time.
So how was YOUR weekend?
This post was featured on: Help With Your Life Blog. Be sure to check her out.
If this is your first or second time visiting, we hope you will join us in this learning education of life☺
Just fill out your email and you will receive the posts directly to your inbox and be sure not to miss a post of inspiration.
If you like this, you will love: Epcots Flower & Garden Show