Seriously, How Fab Is This?
What MORE do you need today? Smile…
I found these beauties in Houston, Texas…
Have a great weekend!
Now lets move on to our tip of the day…
Tip of the day for bloggers/photographers:
- When using typography on your images, it is very important to mix it up a little. Avoid anything similar to each other. Therefore, use two or three different styles of fonts to add dimension.
- Unify the fonts, with color and or style.
- Pay attention to where YOU want to draw attention. Did you notice, I emphasized YES more than the word please?
- When typing an entire document, stay neutral in the body.
- Last, but not least…there really are not any rules but the one that pleases YOU. Try, and try a lot of different fonts till the recipe makes you smile.
- One of the most generous font builders…Kevin and Amanda! They have built their font collection to download for FREE, most of them anyway in most cases. I am directing you to one of my favorite doodles from this beautiful couple. It is called…Pea Dawn’s Doodles Too. Wait till you see this grouping of words to use on your photos…examples: Be Still My Heart, Save the Date, Thinking of You and so many more.
I hope you find a little sweetness today!
Leave some love…It’s Valentines Weekend!
If you are visiting for the first or second time, please join our Pride in Photos family. We try to instill inspiration, tips and even a smile or too. Fill in your email, so you don’t miss any of the tips we post.