The Wonderment of a Child…Life-n-Reflection
I have been asked to join the Life-n-Reflection Affliate Team!!! Woo Hoo!! SO excited guys!!! You might ask…What Is An Affliate? I was wondering that too☺ So I will use Kristy words to describe what they were looking for:
- Would you call yourself crafty or artistic? YES♥
- Are you at your best with a table piled high of paper and stamps, fabric and ribbon, or flour and sugar? YES♥
- Do you write a blog and it share with Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest? Yes♥
- Would you love to a have a package in your inbox every month full of new things to whip up? Oh Yes♥
- If you answered yes to most of the above = Life-n-Reflection’s Affiliate Team is just for you! Oh! Oh!…that does mean ME☺
These cute “Mini Canvas Autumn Days” photo frames are from their boutique. Aren’t they just the bomb? Major love here…I can’t wait to print them out and have them hanging in our home. Here is some great news for you! When you are a customer of Pride in Photos Photography, I will be able to use these to enhance your family photos also!! We can either print them off for your special individual photos or use them to make a beautiful photo album for you.
To see Life-N-Reflection’s Boutique click Here. They have been seen all over the blog world! Even in the The Dallas Morning News!
To Meet Kristy the Creator of Life-N-Reflection click Here. She is ADORABLE!!!! You will LOVE her! Check her out!
In life…its all about relationships!! Right? I think this one…will be a great match. For everyone concerned.
I want to personally thank Kim Klassen and Xanthe Berkley for showing all of us in the blogsphere, what a great working relationship looks like and making it look SO fun!
“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.” ~ Tim McGraw
Let’s be friends box is up in the top right hand corner…you don’t want you to miss any of the cute upcoming posts with our team.
Have a great day.