For the Love of Texture…Fort Myers, Florida Photographer
I have applied Kim Klassen’s textures KK_I am and KK_Let Go from her texture collection. We are learning so many conceptions on the use of textures on our images in the Beyond Layers Class. You can find the class widget or icon on the right side bar of this blog.
So why do artists use textures on photos?
- To add visual interest to a design
- Introduce depth & realism
- Support a theme (grunge, rustic etc)
- Refine a design and lead the eye around the page
- To decorate and embellish
Which quote resonates the most with you right now in your life?
I would love to hear your sweet comments!