Severe Storm Clouds…
In the next few weeks, I will be sharing with you, the storm clouds that I have been walking through.
When the time is right…I will explain my absence here on the blog. It will all make perfect sense soon.
I am learning through these trials and tribulations…that life can be very tough at times, as most of you know.
But, FAITH can prevail when we allow it to work in our lives.
Here are some of the positive qualities that can literally be burned and molded into your personality as a result of going through some severe storm clouds:
You can click here to learn more.
- A kinder, softer, and more caring heart
- Greater empathy and compassion for others
- Greater appreciation of the sanctity of life
- Greater appreciation of the other people in your life
- Increase your faith and trust levels in the Lord
Some of these came with me kicking and screaming for the last few months…smile.
I still have a long way to go…but understanding FIRE does refine you doesn’t it?
I would love to hear your thoughts, on how you have handled a past trial in your life.